Cinco de Drinko: The Sober Edition...but not really...

Now that my freshman year has come to an official close, I am at home, working, cleaning, Facebook stalking, shopping, eating and doing my mom's bitch work. Since I've been everyone's pack mule (including my own) these past few days, I completely forgo the beauty that is today...Cinco de Mayo.

In order to make up for the fact that Cesar's is an hour away from here....I present

MARGARITAS

Tonight, two of my best friends, Ellie and Cassidy and myself will be going to see a Middle School version of "Your a Good Man Charlie Brown" to just beef up our loserdom even more than it already is, then hit up the "Coco Loco" in West Chi-ghetto. Apparently, they have 99 cent tacos and will be pretty hoppin' tonight for Cinco de Mayo. And maybe, just maybe we'll be able to get some margs. PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE MARGS.

In other news, I am going to FLA in just two weeks with my friends Madeline and Caitlin!! I have been purchasing non-stop outfits, hats, bikinis and sandals for the occasion and could not be more excited. For those of you who have seen me beyond the cyber world know that I am a pale ass mofo and need to see sunlight before I turn translucent. The only problem is that I BURN like a mofo (damn the irish blood that pulses through my veins) Anyways, Cassidy is making me pick her up for the train like her bitch so I must stop there!

adios amigos hasta mañana
akp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shit, my friends now know about my blog.

Organics and Bitches: My life at Whole Foods